Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon looking for a tickle fight

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new dragon looking for a tickle fight  Empty A new dragon looking for a tickle fight

Post  anonymous no one Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Is there anyone here?

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

A new dragon looking for a tickle fight  Empty Re: A new dragon looking for a tickle fight

Post  Sirius Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 am

Sirius is still here! Smile

*Looks around, waiting for a challenge.*
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

A new dragon looking for a tickle fight  Empty Re: A new dragon looking for a tickle fight

Post  anonymous no one Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 am

Hello. Do you want to have a tickle fight?

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:54 am

Sirius nods. "I'm always up for one of those," he chuckles. "I'm Sirius, what is your name?"

OOC, what does your dragon look like?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 pm

My name is anonymous. It's the only way to be safe on the web. And I am a rainbow-coloured female dragon.

Last edited by anonymous no one on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had forgotten to answer another person's question.)

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm

OOC: Yep, I definitely agree about the internet. Does the dragon have a name, though, so Sirius knows what to call her? Smile

Sirius looks over the rainbow dragoness, grinning. This should be one very fun tickle-fight, he figures! "Have you done this before?" he inquires?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:18 pm

No, but I know how it works.
OOC: You can call her Annie (short for Anonymous plus it is a female name)

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Sirius nods. "So, do you want to give it a try?" he asks. He crouches into a defensive position, waiting for Annie to make the first move, grinning at her as he waits to see what she'll do.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm

*Charges at Sirius, knocks him over and gets his feet in an armlock, grinning* As I said, I know EXACTLY how this works.

Last edited by anonymous no one on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Sirius blinks, surprised at how fast she'd done this. "Yes, I can see that!" he tells her.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:19 pm

*Starts tickling Sirius with claws all over feet* Who's the ticklish little dwaggy?

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Sirius bursts out laughing. "Hahahahaha....um....you are..? Hahahahaa!!!

*squirms to get away*
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm

*Tickles faster and harder*

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 pm

*Laughs harder and tries to kick his way free, his tail slapping the ground."

"Haha...stoppit...hahaha!!
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 am

*Stops to let Sirius breathe and peers down worriedly* Are you OK?

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

"Of...course..." Sirius pants. "I've...done this...before...too...!"

While her attention is diverted, his tail snakes around behind her. Now he coils a loop around her waist, and begins wiggling his tailtip across her belly.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 am

*bursts out laughing* HAHAHAICAHAHANSTILLLLREEACHHAHAHAHYOURHAHAHAFEET *Reaches down and tickles Sirius' feet*

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Sirius laughs so hard that tears run down his cheeks. But he keeps prodding her belly, and now pulls with his tail to see if he can get her off balance.

"I'll... Hahaha...win yet...hehe...just wait...and...Hahahahaha...see!"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm

*struggles to keep her balance and stops tickling with one of her forepaws. She holds Sirius' tail with it and tickles with the other* HAHAHANOHAHAHAIHAHAHAHAWWIILL!

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:32 pm

With Annie shifting her grip from his feet to his tail, Sirius is able to pull his feet out of reach of her tickling claws. With her holding his tail, though, he's not tickling her at the moment either. He bends himself forward, trying to see if he can reach her sides with his foreclaws.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

*Annie does not notice, and instead reaches her foreleg forward to his feet, where she carries on where she left off*

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Sirius manages to lean forward enough that he can reach Annie's ribs, and begins to lightly tickle them.

"Gotcha!" he laughs.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am

HAHAHAHASTOPPITHAHAHASTOPPITHAHA! *Jerks out of Sirius' reach and picks him up with teleknesis, having forgotten to before* I think you mean I've got you.

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

Sirius feels himself being lifted up in the air by Annie's telekinesis. Before he gets too far up, though, he reaches down with both forepaws and grasps both the dragoness' ankles on her back legs, pulling her off balance as he rises up.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymous no one Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:50 pm

*Annie's concentration slightly breaks, but she concentrates even more and gets Sirius' hands off her ankles, falling to the ground* Ouch! *concentration breaks again for a second and Sirius almost falls headfirst to the ground, but she realises what is happening and picks him up again*

anonymous no one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next