Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

Post  ticklishdragon1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 am

"r-really?! I love you to!" *hugs her and holds her close* "its ok...calm down. im sure everything will be ok. Just tell sirus the truth. if he likes you he would understand and respect your decision"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

Post  azuredragon Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Azure leaned backwards so she could look male the eyes. The tears decreased and she managed to bring a smile to her lips. "Yea, you're right... When we're done here I will go to him alone and tell him. Sirius is a good dragon, and surely a great friend. But it's you and me Blade. I'll be sure to fix this. You and me are supposed to be." she responded and felt the words sink into her head. A feeling started to form in her body. She had made a decision, and soon something deep in her said it was right. Happiness spread in her soul and she knew this would end well.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm

A light blue dragon landed a short distance away. "Hello?" he calls. "Is anyone there?"

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 am

Azure the White Dragoness wrote:Azure leaned backwards so she could look male the eyes. The tears decreased and she managed to bring a smile to her lips. "Yea, you're right... When we're done here I will go to him alone and tell him. Sirius is a good dragon, and surely a great friend. But it's you and me Blade. I'll be sure to fix this. You and me are supposed to be." she responded and felt the words sink into her head. A feeling started to form in her body. She had made a decision, and soon something deep in her said it was right. Happiness spread in her soul and she knew this would end well.

"Well great! So...how about we go to your cave and spend some quality time together. what do you say?" He winked
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2