Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The two dragons (sirius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The two dragons (sirius) Empty The two dragons (sirius)

Post  azuredragon Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 pm

I thought because our dragons is alittle loving about I thought we could like `evolve´ it here. Wink Just because I like to `make love´ and to try something out. Razz
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The two dragons (sirius) Empty Re: The two dragons (sirius)

Post  Sirius Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me! Do you have something in mind to start it off, or should I start it? Smile
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 pm

I was thinking of something like... Azure and Sirius meet somewhere, maybe in the battlefield, then they want alittle privacy for some reason... They fly to someone's home (their cave or something..) and kind of deepens their relationship and gets heavy in love. One of them gets alittle over it and they do "it".

It's just an idea, but we can get something out of it. Smile If you don't want to I'm okey with changing the "story".
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 pm

That sounds good! Just a fyi, though, I'm pretty good at writing "romantic" stuff, but tend to stay from writing anything explicit. I tend to do the fade-to-black approach at that point. is that ok?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 pm

You mean you don't do the mature thingy? Wink I love romantic stuff~! Even better if it were two males~ Meh luv gaylove! ... Uh.. Back to the story... Could you start? C:
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC: Sure!

IC: Sirius flew over the battle field, but didn't stop there. He'd decided that for once, he felt like doing something a bit...different. He passed over an area with flat, green fields, and then saw a rocky cliff farther off in the distance. He turned in that direction, and as he got closer he saw that the cliff consisted of a series of ledges, dotted with widely-spaced cave entrances.

He landed in front of the cliff, and gazed upward at the entrances.

"Um, hello?" he called up. "Is anyone up there?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Azure woke up from her little nap by a voice she knew well enough to not get annoyed and try to get some sleep again. The call came from Sirius, the blue maledragon she'd admired for a while.

She got up from the pile of leaves, moss and branches and snailed her way to the entrance of her cave. Az saw him down there, calling for her(?), and a slight smile formed on her muzzle.
"Hey Sirius! What's up?!" she asked and took some jumps down the cliffs to greet the dragon.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 pm

"Azure!" Sirius cried happily, seeing the light blue dragoness coming down the cliffside towards him. "How are you?" He bumped noses with her as she reached him, then gently rubbed his cheek against hers as the two dragons hugged one another happily.

"I wondered where you were! Have you been here long?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Az nuzzled her face under the blue male's right wing before looking at him with a smile and answered, "Yeah, probably. I was taking my regular nap, but I don't really know for how long I've slept...". She laughed shyly and a slight blush formed on her cheeks.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Sirius used his wing to gently draw the dragoness in closer to him, and just stood there for a moment with her. Then he realized that they were standing out in the open yet.

"So...er, that looks like a very nice cave you're staying in," he told her. "Maybe we could go inside for a bit? Um, if you don't mind, that is."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Azure too realized the open space and giggled.
"Sure, come with me~" she answered and turned around. Before the dragoness started walking she stroked Sirius under his chin with her tailtip. With a giggle she bounced up the cliffs to her own cave and went in. There she sat down and waited for the male to get up.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 am

Sirius spread his wings and launched himself into the air, following Azure up to the cave entrance. Once there, he walked in through the entrance and saw the dragoness sitting inside waiting for him.

"Nice place you have here!" he chuckled, sitting down next to her. He leaned over to gently nuzzle her again, his tail looping around to her other side so he could pull her a bit closer to him when the moment was right.

"I've missed being around you," he told her. "I'm glad I found you again!"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 pm

"Oh, Sirius... Missed you too." the lightblue dragoness responded and nuzzled Sirius neck. She licked his muzzle as a friendly greeting.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 am

Sirius smiled happily and nudged against her cheek with the tip of his muzzle. "Well, the nice thing is that I do have time to stay here awhile. I'm sure we can find ways to entertain ourselves!"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Azure smiled and nuzzled before she answered, "To be honest, I think so too". She winked and licked Sirius in the corner of his mouth.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 am

Laughing, Sirius licked her back and shoved his snout at her shoulder. He shoved a bit harder than he planned, and accidentally rolled Azure over onto her back.

"Oops!" Sirius laughed, nuzzling her again. "Sorry about that. Don't know my own strength, I guess!"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Azure giggled when she landed on her back and struck her tongue out at Sirius. Automatically her tail snailed around the blue male's waist and she pulled him ontop of her. Another giggle left her mouth and her tongue reached out and licked Sirius' right cheek.
"I'm perfectly fine with your strength. Actually I like it pretty much that you don't know about your own strength." Az responded with a touch of love in her voice.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Sirius grinned as Azure's tail looped around him, and he let himself be pulled against her. He even helped a bit, snuggling himself in right next to her. "However," he said with a smile, "there are some things I *do* know pretty well, that don't need a lot of strength. For instance..."

He leaned forward, setting the tip of his muzzle against Azure's, his tongue flicking teasingly across it before pressing in more firmly. Dragons, he was told, weren't the best kissers, but he aimed to prove the doubters wrong...
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 pm

When the blue male got on top of Azure, she smiled. She could clearly feel his tongue against her muzzle. She opened her mouth, letting the male explore and let her own tongue slip into Sirius' mouth and explore every corner that was unexplored.
*Oh, I see where this is going~* Az thought when she realized. This was new for her. Totally something else. *Don't spoil it now* she thought again and deepened the kiss. It really was a kiss. She was kissing another dragon. A blue male that she felt something for. It wasn't any play-around. It was real.
The feeling of Sirius' tongue in her mouth and her thoughts hade her mind get dizzy. Her sight also got alittle blurry. It was something special with this male. It was something that made her heart beat and her feelings get wild. Was it love? It had to be. Yea. She felt love for this male. Love stronger than to her own mother. Her mother in heaven... The thought of her beautifule dead mother made her sad. It hurt in her chest. She felt tears making her eyes blank, before leaving wet stripes on her cheeks. She sobbed and broke the kiss before hugging the male tight. She cried against his chest. Cried and waited to get a reaction from the blue maledragon on top of her.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 am

As the two of them got deeper into the act of kissing, Sirius felt a wonderful warmth flow through him. He knew without doubt that it was the warm feelings he had for this dragoness. He closed his eyes and allowed his feelings to take over as he reveled in the sensations.

He began to sense that something was wrong, but it didn't really hit him until Azure broke the kiss and hugged him. "Azure, what's..." He was about to ask her what was wrong when he felt the sobs that racked through her slender body. He used his forelegs to securely enfold her, and a moment later used his wings as well to cover her protectively.

"What is it? Please tell me," he whispered, placing his cheek against hers so that her tears trickled onto his cheeks as well. He had never felt this way about a dragoness, and wanted to do whatever he could to protect her and make her happy.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Azure wasn't sure if she should tell the male what she was crying for. Her mother died many years ago, but Az still missed her. It was kinda ridiculous. She had lived without her mother a longer time than she had lived with her. That was the reason Azure couldn't understand why she was crying. But she really trusted this male. She could tell him...

When she felt Sirius' wings cover up as a protection around her and the dragon's voice made her calm.
"It's..." she sobbed and let her head rest against Sirius cheek. "...It's my mom. She...died... About 16 years ago. I was only 2 years old then... When she died..."
Az couldn't hold her tears enough to talk. She broke out in cry.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Sirius hugged Azure more securely, letting her cry against him. He knew what she was feeling, as he'd lost both of his own parents long ago. He wished there were something he could do to take away her pain, but figured that perhaps just letting her cry was the best thing for her.

"It's okay, just let it out," he said, using a forepaw to gently stroke the back of her neck. "Just remember that you aren't alone, I'm here."

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

As was thankful that the male was here, and when his words reached her ears she realized that he meant really much for her. She reached up and hugged him tight as she sobbed: "Oh, Sirius... Thank you for everything!".
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 am

Sirius continued to hold and stoke Azure until she seemed to calm down. Then he maneuvered them both so that they were lying on the ground alongside one another, his wing still draped over her.

"As long as I am here, you need never think you are alone," he said quietly. Then he playfully nudged her side with the tip of his snout to try and cheer her up a bit. "Although, you might end up deciding that things were more peaceful before I got here!"

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 am

Not before 2seconds after Sirius' words had reached her ears, Az understood what the male meant. "Don't say that Sirius... You really mean something to me.. I don't know if it could be more than friendship....but I know that I get happy when you're with me." she said in a lovefilled tone and nuzzled the male's chin.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next