Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blade and azure

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

blade and azure - Page 2 Empty Re: blade and azure

Post  ticklishdragon1 Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 pm

He smiled as he heard her breathing get heavier. When she stroked his sides it made him giggle. The gentle tickling made him thrust faster "careful....I'm that ticklish!"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Wed May 22, 2013 3:23 pm

"Mmmmaaahh-!!" Az moaned when the trusting increased in speed. She closed her eyes as she got a peculiar feeling in her stomach. She clearly felt him moving in and out inside of her. With every thrust her breath got slightly heavier and in about half a second a thought popped up in her head. She simply ignored it and laid all her mind in focusing on the amazingness that was just happening to her....between her and Blade.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm

He kissed her on the lips with so much passion then he whispered in her ear "I love you so much...." Then the next thing he knew he was finished. He pulled himself out very slowly to pleasure her. He layed down next to her
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Azure kissed the male back, very passionately, and moaned of pleasure both when it came for him, and when he pulled out of her. she licked him on his cheek and crawled closer to Blade and nuzzled him sweetly.
"That was amazing, Blade..." she panted. Soon she realized what this would lead to. Was she actually going to be a mommy at the age of 19.

((yea, her pregnancy will hold on for about a year before she lays the eggs, about 13 eggs. Maximum for her spiece are about 20, minimum 4. Then the eggs will hatch about a month later. Rare times one and a half month. But we'll see how it goes and hope for the best^^))
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:18 pm

He kissed her "I'm glad you liked it, my love" he kissed her on the neck with love and passion (oh crap...that's alot of babies XD)
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2