Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old member found its way back

2 posters

Go down

Old member found its way back Empty Old member found its way back

Post  azuredragon Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello there! Long time no see! I'm an old user from like.. 2011, and I've been gone for almost a year, but after have read some posts I see there's still a few dragons around. Anyone up for a ticklefight? Or just some casual roleplaying~

I'm gonna send a reply to this post soon enough, to update my character info, because I guess she has changed over the past years... A five year old character isn't that fresh to roleplay with XD

Reply soon!

// azuredragon, the old mighty~
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Old member found its way back Empty Re: Old member found its way back

Post  Guardian135 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:45 am

Good to see some of the older members are coming back.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:43 am

I'm always up for some RP if you are.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:02 am

Sure, why not~! I'll just post an update of my character real fast^^
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:11 am

Cool. Just note that if we start anything now, I have to go out in about an hour, so it might have to stall for an hour or so after I leave.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Old member found its way back Empty Update on Azure the Dragoness

Post  azuredragon Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:31 am

So here comes some new and updated information about my character Azure. Turned out she's very different from when I posted my first topic here on Dragonticklers. ^^

* Name: Just Azure, I guess... Might update the name later on, but Azure for now.
* Age: Since it's been a while since I've been here, I've decided to update her age to soewhere around 23-25.
* Type: Ice/water-ish. Her scales says so atleast. Yea, she's very scaley...
* Ticklish spots: Slightly sensitive to touch around the shoulder-area, but not very ticklish. Mostly ticklish on her front paws, the back of her thighs, underside of her tail and her chinbones. If you reach behind her sharpy chinscales, that is..
* Special abilities: She has a very swift, but still rough body, medium in size, and therefore is rather strong. She is built for pinning down opponents and preys. Also she can breathe cold/icy air from her nostrils, and cool air from her mouth that will freeze whatever it touches. Her ice-element also makes her resistant to very cold temerature, while sensitive/weak to high temperatures.
* Personality: Azure the Dragoness is a very kind and thoughtful dragon, often daydreaming about all the possibilities in life. With all experience throughout the years, she has built up a strong defence against most and every other dragon of the opposite gender. No matter, she is always kind and gentle; and thinks about other's feelings. She never wants to hurt any other creature, so she's usually careful in what words she uses in a conversation.
She has a young side of herself though. A part of her that is very cheerish, playful and would do whatever to have some fun. Especially when it comes to playing with other dragons of her size and age.

Last edited by azuredragon on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBCode did't work.)
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down