Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The two dragons (sirius)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The two dragons (sirius) - Page 2 Empty Re: The two dragons (sirius)

Post  Sirius Wed May 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Sirius nuzzled her back. "You know I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy!" he said softly, then his tongue darted out to give her a playful lick across her cheek. He leaned into her, draping his long neck across her so that his cheek rubbed against hers. "I like seeing you smile!" he said as both dragons ended up rolling onto their sides from his leaning into her.

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 am

Azure giggled by the male's tongue and when they rolled onto their sides she wrapped her tail around both of Sirius' hind legs. She nuzzled him sweetly and licked him across his jawbone.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue May 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Sirius giggled in turn from Azure's licking. "Well, I'm glad to see I got you into a better mood!" he chuckled, ducking under her tongue and using his nose to nuzzle under her chin.

At the same time, feeling her tail go around his legs, he used his own tail to sweep around her own back legs and bind them together with his own legs and her entwining tail.

He grinned playfully at the blue dragoness, waiting to see what she had in mind.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Wed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm

With both of their hind legs and tails wrapped up, there was not much either of them could do. For a second Azure just laid there, admiring the male in front of her. Then she carefully trailed her right front paw down Sirius' chest, across his belly, to the inside of his left thigh. A slight blush formed on her cheeks as a thought crossed her mind and she shyly turned her head away.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu May 23, 2013 9:36 am

Sirius' tail slowly unwraps from around their legs, sliding up to caress along Azure's back, and between her wings. The blue dragon grins as he rolls a bit so that she's on top of him, placing one paw on her back while the other sensually caresses her chest and belly scales. He raises his head to touch the tip of his muzzle to hers.

(OOC, I also updated our thread up in the Battle Field section)
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2